My pregnancy with Addy was an easy one. No sickness and I never threw up. That is unheard of in my family. My delivery was not the easiest but so worth it. I pushed for 3.5 hours and after doing everything we could to get her out, I was told my bones were too small and I would have to have a c-section. I can say I was positive during all the pushing, but when I heard this I was pretty bummed. By that point though, I was ready to do what I needed to. So they gave me more medicine and I was whisked away to the surgery room. I had MAJOR shakes and no one cared to tell me that that was normal with all the meds that were in me... so I was pretty freaked out by that. Before I knew it, I heard a screaming baby. I couldn't believe it. Her head was quite squished because she was stuck for so long. The gash on the side of her head came from my bones. So sad.
At first, Addy just wanted to party all night and not sleep, but by about 3 months she was sleeping through the night. The recovery wasn't too bad considering it I had it "the worst" as the nurses told me. I couldn't stay inside so we went on lots of walks those first few days at home. Here are just a few pictures from the last 8.5 months.
First smile at 2 months old.
Blessing day.
2 weeks old
Yes, that hat has popcorn on it.
Always smiling with her mouth wide open :) just like her daddy.
Loves water!
3 months old
6 months old
I love this girl so much. We spend all day everyday together. I couldn't ask for more.










No comments:
Post a Comment