Thursday, June 6, 2013

Seven Peaks

Who has the pass of all passes? Just about everyone! I love it! Tiff and I decided to go to seven peaks for the first time this summer. I was expecting complete chaos and too many people. I was pleasantly surprised! We easily found a place to set out things down. This was my first time getting Addy ready for swimming outside... Needless to say I overdid the sunscreen. (Matthew gave her a bath that night and couldn't get it out of her hair... whoops! She has a permanent white head) We enjoyed sitting in the wave pool and the kiddie pool. Addy loved it and Brynlee did too! Brynlee loved to crawl in the water and see how far she could get before she got a mouth full of water. I think that Addy and I will be going back to seven peaks often this summer. If you have a pass of all passes.... come with us! 







No comments:

Post a Comment