Sunday, July 31, 2011

Seattle

On our way to Seattle we were able to spend a day with Grandma Collier. It was so much fun to see her. She is always so smiley and positive. We look up to her a lot. We also got to stay there on the way home. She was a wonderful hostess and we can't wait to visit her again. She also let us take home her two awesome bikes. We will post more pictures of those later. We love her! Thanks Grandma!
Here are a few, I mean a lot, of pictures of our week in Seattle. Don't forget to watch the three best videos at the end. You won't wanna miss them!
The day that we go there was Mark's birthday. The day after I helped Jenni set up for a surprise party for him. One of Mark's quests the last month or so has been to find the best root beer. So Jenni decided to throw him a man party with all kinds of root beer.
Sadie getting a taste of the goodies.
MMMmmmm... food.
Mark and his friends playing dominion.
Others playing Mario Cart.
This is all the root beer after the party was all over.
The next day I helped Sadie get ready for her princess party. She is too adorable.
We got to escape to Paulsbo to do some kayaking and shopping. We found these amazing hats. We almost bought them.... not really.
Before we went kayaking.

Yes, sir!




On the way home we rode a ferry. It was beautiful! and windy.
The next day Matthew and I went to explore downtown Seattle. We had such a fun time!
This was awesome to watch. The young guy lost.
We got to go to Pikes Place. This Matthew and his favorite food EVER. ccchhheeesseee.

Where did Sadie go?
We were able to go to the Seattle temple.
Strike a pose!
Uncle Tim was kind enough to take us sailing. It was AMAZING! We had such a wonderful time. Thank you uncle Tim!






The night before we left we made home made frozen hot chocolate. It was DIVINE!
Cute Payton and Sadie in their daddy's shirts.
We sure are going to miss them! Thank you for such and amazing week Jenni and Mark. I think you have convinced us to live there. : ) I love you guys!


5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That was so CUTE!!! Who taught them to wiggle their little hips like that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! They are some of the cutest kids ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my sunshine! and I miss you! Happy you had a great time -- but that's to be expected with the four (6) of you together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun trip! It makes me home sick seeing all those WA pictures. And those little kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous! It looks gorgeous! I'm glad you guys made it out there!

    ReplyDelete