Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And.... we're back!

Ok.... so I admit I'm a terrible blogger, but I have a new found commitment to blogging. We'll see how long it lasts. A little bit of an update: Matthew and I just celebrated our first anniversary. It has been a wonderful year! We have loved every bit and being married is amazing. I can't wait for the next years of marriage. Matthew planned our anniversary this year and it was WONDERFUL! He is so good at planning and surprising. Here are a few pictures.
First, we went downtown and saw a movie and looked around.
When I saw these tents I said, "Are those tents for animals?" Ya, I know. Embarrassing.
Getting ready for the midnight showing!!

Next he surprised me and pulled into the Grand America. WHOA! We loved the gardens there.
Then we went to dinner at the restaurant there. Well anyone could guess what I got... chicken alfredo! (They didn't have chicken fingers and fries)

Then it was time for gelato on the balcony.

Breakfast anyone?
A few days later we tried our cake. Actually, I tried our cake. Matthew couldn't have any because of not being able to eat gluten, but I wanted him to pretend with me anyways.
It has been the best year yet. I love being married and living with the most amazing and hilarious boy ever. Life will never be boring.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to the cutest couple!! What a fun getaway, I have to say I'm a little jeal. That Matthew takes GREAT care of you! Awesome!!

    p.s. Welcome back to blogging world! And yes, I always thought those tents were for little animals, too! What will they think of next? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You two are so sweet. Happy anniversary! I love that you kept the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete