Monday, October 18, 2010

13 Days Later...

My sister got married! It was so great being able to attend their wedding. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! (July 23)
The whole family now has a special someone!
Cute!
Sisters.
All the siblings.
Matt and I saw this on our way out of the parking lot at the temple. I couldn't stop laughing. Ironic.
Isn't she beautiful?!


13 days and still in love. Can you believe it!?
Bridesmaid and groomsman.
Ice cream. mmmmmm.
The Collier family. Being their crazy selves.

3 comments:

  1. What a summer! Won't ever forget this one. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your cute family! But you're missing a very important person... ME! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. we too just started our blog and can't believe how much there is to catch up on already! I am excited to keep reading yours and I hope you will read mine. When Joe and I write we laugh so much. I hope you and Matt have the same fun time together... although they may not be as funny to you as they are to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete