Sunday, May 1, 2011

A shout out to my hubby!

First of all, I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging. In the meantime, I have loved reading all of your blogs. So, here is a shout out for Matthew. I think he deserves a post to say how wonderful he is. And yes, this will probably be a bit cheesy, so if you can't handle it, I won't be offended. We have almost been married for 10 months now (which to some of you isn't much) but I can't tell you how much time has flown by. I have loved every minute of being married and wouldn't have it any other way. If any of you know Matt very well, he is really good at making people laugh. I don't think there has been one day in our marriage where I haven't laughed. Even when I'm being a grump, he has the magical way of making me laugh.
Here is one of my favorite pictures. This is an example of when he made me laugh. HARD.
He also is very good at doing the cutsie things too. I often come home to dinner made, or the house cleaned etc. I am constantly thinking how blessed and lucky I am to have him with me all the time! Anyway, I just wanted to give him a shout out and let him know how much I love him!


5 comments:

  1. love it! Welcome back! You two are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We love Matt too! Now come see us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I could handle it. I love cheese, so it should be no surprise! You guys are a great couple and will have a long happy eternity together no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU BOTH!!!! How's that for a "shout out"? Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I was amazed to see a NEW post in almost a year! You should blog more often... :) And we need to play soon.

    ReplyDelete