Saturday, May 25, 2013

Grilled Cheese Heaven

If you love grilled cheese sandwiches, I have the place for you! We decided to try this new place called

We loved it! It even has GLUTEN FREE sandwiches so Matthew was in heaven. His favorite food is cheese so it was perfect. I got a sandwich that had pesto, mozzarella cheese, and tomato. It was divine! Matthew got a cheese lovers that had just about every cheese you can think of. If you go on Tuesday, half a sandwich is only 2 dollars! So Tuesday nights is the best night to go. Its in American Fork. Go try it! 




Addy even loved watching us eat it! 

Next time we are going to try:
They are twin sisters, so I bet they will be delicious. They have gluten free as well. WHAT?!

2 comments:

  1. That is basically amazing. I would totally order the sandwich you did because I'm pretty much drooling right now...cute pics of you all!

    ReplyDelete